Search & Win

Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Easter Tulips




My red Easter Tulips are beautiful! Don't you think so too? My awesome dad gave me the tulips. He bought them for all the girls in the family (there are only 4 of us out of 9 boys.) I love the flowers. I am so grateful for such a patient, kind, loving dad who is always willing to teach me. In elementary school I remember always doing reports on "My Hero." I remember kids picking Superman or Batman...figures like that. I on the other hand always chose my dad. My dad is the greatest guy alive (well, it is a toss up between him and Spencer I guess.) He has taught me so much and he is always there for me ready to help me with anything. He never gets angry with me or frustrated with me when I need him to re-teach me the same thing over and over. I feel so blessed to have a Dad like him. Thank You dad, you are the best!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello.

Those are lovely tulips and a lovely dad. Happy Easter.

If you visit me, please leave a comment of no more than seven words or less! Have a great day.